UCC Australia is a major Kodak distributor and the exclusive Australasian distributors for Kodak media products. They also parallel import and distribute a wide range of goods, from general electronic merchandise to hair and beauty products.
The warehouse concrete slab consisted of a post tensioned slab on ground which giving UCC a jointless slab system. A fire tunnel was incorporated within the warehouse with a load bearing roof to ensure that the provisions of the BCA were adhered to while still providing the flexibility for UCC to use it for storage/racking.
FDC’s initial project delivery commitment was for the base building only, however it was agreed that the fitout of both the warehouse racking and office should be carried out concurrently with the original base building construction program to ensure that there was no delay to UCC once the base building works had been completed.
- Ancillary administrative offices
- 2,000sqm heavy duty external perimeter hardstand
- Post tensioned slab to provide jointless floor
- Incorporation of fire tunnel to meet BCA requirements
- Integrated base building, racking and office fitout
UCC AustraliaView Printable PDF