Toyota, a repeat client, engaged FDC to construct a new warehouse and office complex in the south west of Sydney for their Materials Handling operation.
Comprising 12,500sqm of high clearance warehouse and 3,000sqm office, the facility was built within six months to meet strict program commitments.
The office component was designed in two separate portions, located at either end of the building, adding flexibility and security to the building. The scope included an internal fitout with a showroom, generous training zones, offices and open plan workstation areas.
- 12,500sqm high clearance warehouse
- 3,000sqm office located at either end of building
- Designed for flexibility and security
- Services upgrade
- Specialised lighting throughout
- Fitout includes showroom, training rooms, offices
12,500sqm warehouse and 3,000sqm office
Toyota MoorebankView Printable PDF