FDC Construction was engaged under a lump sum design and construct contract to deliver the building. This included the design and construction of a chamber substation on the ground level of the building to provide power supply.
To add to the complexity of the project, FDC were required to maintain access over a shared driveway used by the neighbouring building to access basement parking.
The FDC project team was also required to work around various events held within the Olympic Park precinct including the V8 Supercar Racing and Easter Show, both of which restricted access to the site.
- Five levels of commercial office space with roof top plant
- Two levels of basement car parking
- Main entry lobby
- Four retail tenancies to the ground floor
- Roof top plant and chamber substation
- 5 Star Green Star rating
- 4.5 Star NABERS energy efficiency rating
- MBA Award Winner
Fitzpatrick InvestmentsView Printable PDF