The Rondo project is the first development on the Fitzpatrick Industrial Estate. The Fitzpatrick Estate is arguably the most significant component of the burgeoning Erskine Business Park precinct. The Estate will be the gateway to the Erskine Business Park when the long awaited East-West link road extension of Lenore Drive continues through to the M7 and Wallgrove Rd attracting the vast majority of heavy vehicle activity away from Mamre and Erskine Park Roads.
Comprising some 140ha of previously undeveloped farming land, the estate was purchased by the late Mr Ray Fitzpatrick in the 1940’s – early 1950’s. Mr Fitzpatrick was a grazier and quarryman who also owned substantial tracks of land on the east side of Ropes Creek in Eastern Creek and was pioneering in the establishment of the Eastern Creek Quarry and Penrith Quarries.
With the benefit of such a substantial tract of land the facility was designed as any truly successful warehouse or manufacturing facility should be… from the inside out! To that end the team at FDC worked in full collaboration with Rondo’s project team and steering committee to ensure all key objectives of the new facility were met.
- Two storey office accommodation
- Large scale floor slab
- High bay warehouse
- Generous clearspan warehouse
- Extensive hardstand
RondoView Printable PDF