The project, located on Lockwood Road, Erskine Park involved the construction of a 25,000sqm warehouse and 300sqm of office / lunchroom and amenities.
The warehouse construction consisted of a fibre slab with armored joints, large forklift charging area mechanically exhausted and dock levelers. Externally FDC constructed 8,000sqm of hardstand and an ongrade asphalt car park.
The project which included the integrated fitout of Pelikan Artline’s stationery business was completed in a total time frame of five months on site.
- 25,000sqm warehouse with 300sqm ancillary office
- Built with fibre slab and armoured joints
- Mechanically exhausted and dock levellers
- Large forklift charging area
- External hardstand extending to 8,000sqm
- Integrated fitout
- Completed within a very tight timeframe
Pelikan ArtlineView Printable PDF