FDC have recently completed the construction and fitout of NRMA’s new office located at 9 Murray Rose Avenue, Sydney Olympic Park.
The 6,000sqm project was carried out over 6 floors and was completed in approximately 56 weeks. This project included the excavation into shale for the 2 level basement car park, ground floor retail and café spaces, office spaces on levels 1-4, the NRMA call centre located on level 5 and the roof floor was refurbished with an entertainment area that features decking, synthetic grass, BBQ and seating. The development also included the installation of internal flights of stairs, 2 car lifts and 1 car lift that accesses the roof level.
FDC Technologies completed the electrical design for the base build and FDC Mechanical Services designed the mechanical system and completed the installation.
This project was completed in conjunction with Bates Smart Architects and Davenport Campbell Architects.
The NRMA Building has a 5 Green Star design rating and achieved a 4.5 Star NABERS energy rating.
- Excavation into shale for the 2 level basement car park
- Ground floor retail and café spaces
- Office spaces on levels 1-4
- Centre was refurbished with an entertainment area that features decking, synthetic grass, BBQ and seating
- Installation of internal flights of stairs
- 2 car lifts and 1 car lift that accesses the roof level.
- 2017 Winner
- Best Commercial Building > $50M