FDC Construction & Fitout have been engaged by Cromwell Property Group under a Design & Construct Lump Sum contract for a the construction of a new 187 room Hotel as part of major repositioning of the Northpoint site in North Sydney. The existing site consists of a 43 storey Commercial Tower, low-rise retail precinct, and 6 level basement carpark.
The $100M+ construction project consists of the following:
- Demolition of the existing retail structure
- Strengthening of the existing structure & foundations
- New construction of a 187 room Hotel including:
- Rooftop pool and bar
- New retail and restaurant offerings
- Conversion of existing space to create through site links from Pacific Hwy to Miller St. and incorporation of a new Supermarket and Food Court.
At present, demolition & strengthening works have commenced on site with the new construction due to commence mid/late 2016.
FDC are delighted to have secured this landmark project in the heart of the North Sydney CBD, and look forward to its completion in early 2018.
187 rooms plus retail space
16 months (aproximately)View Printable PDF