NEXTDC’s C1 data centre at Battye St, Bruce, ACT, is carrier and vendor neutral, built to ASIO T4 requirements and only 6km northwest of Canberra’s CBD.
With excellent access to major public and telecommunications infrastructure, the facility has been constructed to the highest levels of security for the Australian Government in 1994 as the primary data centre for the Australian Taxation Office.
C1 has undergone extensive transformation to provide enterprise-class data centre services and to comply with UTI Tier III requirements. The 2,260sqm high-density technical space provides on-demand connectivity to a myriad of local cloud services and major cloud platforms such as AWS, IBM SoftLayer, Microsoft Azure and Office 365 through AXONVX.
The project was delivered in conjunction with Greenbox Architecture.
This is the 5th project that FDC have delivered for NEXTDC.
- Two storey, approximately 6,000sqm building
- Total technical space approximately 2,260sqm
- 1,000 rack capacity
- Office and common areas approximately 1,740sqm
- 600mm raised floor in data halls and service corridors
- Main data hall floor is reinforced concrete
NEXTDCView Printable PDF