Medtronic is a global leader in medical technology – alleviating pain, restoring health and extending life for millions of people around the world.
A multiple floor fitout, it encompassed warehouse, office, high-tech training rooms and laboratories. A Computer Room was constructed on Level 1 which provided the central point from which all fibre riser cabling plus voice and data copper backbone cabling radiated to each floor. FDC Technologies selected a Siemon cabling solution for Medtronic.
FDC Technologies delivered an array of power and lighting systems as a part of the fitout. From project conception until completion, FDC maintained a professional and proactive approach to the project, which resulted in an excellent outcome for all parties.
- Refurbishment over two levels
- New reception, lobby, seminar rooms, training theatre
- Extensive laboratories, biohazard rooms
- Integrated fire suppression system
- Integrated upgrade to building façade and services
- NECA Award Winner
- MBA Award Winner
- 2007 Winner
- Major Industrial Teledata