FDC completed the refurbishment of the prestigious two level Le Couteur Building at Newington College, 200 Stanmore Road, Newington.
The 2,223sqm project involved the refurbishment of an existing building and the 21 week project was delivered 4 weeks earlier and below budget.
- Refurbishment of Le Couteur Building
- Demolition and installation of new partitions
- New carpets
- Joinery and whiteboard installations
- Painting throughout
- Timber framing to tiered seating area
- 2014 Winner
- Best Adaptive Re-use of a Historic Building