FDC completed the fitout and technological component of Jemena’s NSW office, Levels 9 – 15, 99 Walker Street, North Sydney.
Jemena is an Australian infrastructure company that builds, owns and maintains a combination of major electricity, gas and water assets.
The 24 week, 5,600sqm project commenced in September and was handed over in March 2015.
The project involved the fitout of seven levels of offices with works including two intertenancy feature stairs joining levels 11 and 12 and levels 14 and 15, the fitout of executive office and standard offices, meeting rooms, kitchens and breakout areas and the installation of a 24 hour dedicated control room for Jemena including install of backup generators craned onto the roof of the building.
FDC Technologies arranged for the relocation of the genset from Homebush and the crane lift to the roof of 99 Walker Street.
The project was delivered on time and within budget in collaboration with Woods Bagot, and Norman Disney Young.
- Fitout of seven levels of offices
- Two intertenancy feature stairs
- Fitout of executive office and standard offices
- Meeting rooms, kitchens and breakout areas
- Installation of a 24 hour dedicated control room for Jemena
- Back-up generators craned onto the roof of the building
JemenaView Printable PDF