ING Australia engaged FDC for the fitout of a newly constructed building consisting of 5 levels of office space including a generator on the roof. The new premises is located in the southern fringe of the city of Wollongong and is home to approximately 350 ING staff and can accommodate up to 600 staff in the masterplan.
The project delivered a grade A office building, comprising of approximately 7,000sqm of commercial space, including integration of construction elements of the building with fitout and is designed to a Green Rating of 4 and a NABERS Rating of 4.5.
The operations centre has a new data centre, state of the art call centre technology and full voice and data integration with other ING Australia offices using VoIP.
- Office fitout over five levels
- 5 star Green Star rating; 4.5 star NABERS rating
- Grade A office accommodation
- Includes data centre and state of the art call centre
- MBA Award Winner
- 2010 Winner
- Best Interior Fitout $5 - $15M