FDC have been awarded the ISPT redevelopment project; 345 and 363 George Street and 24 York Street, Sydney.
ISPT is committed to creating growth for people and places through property. For over 20 years, ISPT’s properties have been meaningful places for the retailers, corporates, governments and communities that use them.
The development will seamlessly integrate a new centralised super lobby for the precinct, which will now be known as George Place.
ISPT’s ownership of the three adjacent buildings in this precinct creates this unique opportunity in the absolute heart of Sydney CBD. The George Place redevelopment will breathe new life into one of Sydney CBD’s busiest precincts.
FDC look forward to working in conjunction with client ISPT, Shead Management, Norman Disney Young, Aurecon and Fender Katsalidis Mirams Architects to deliver this landmark project.
- Construction of Steel Atrium across the three buildings.
- Installation of tower crane to the roof of 345 George Street to allow the general material handling of the project
- Relocation of the 345 building cooling towers to the roof of 363 George Street
- Services upgrades to the 345 George Street and Atrium of 363 George Street
- Feature lighting to be programmed based of movement and Activity within the lobby and also relevant to events.
- Concrete slab infill throughout 345 George to provide additional lettable area for ISPT
- Construction of high end retail tenancies for the precinct
- Installation of feature Escalators and Lifts with architectural metal cladding
- Feature stone work to lobby
ISPTView Printable PDF