FDC have completed the George Place redevelopment project for ISPT at 345 and 363 George Street and 24 York Street, Sydney.
ISPT is committed to creating growth for people and places through property. For over 20 years, ISPT’s properties have been meaningful places for the retailers, corporates, governments and communities that use them.
ISPT’s ownership of the three adjacent buildings in this precinct creates a unique opportunity in the absolute heart of Sydney CBD. The George Place redevelopment will breathe new life into one of Sydney CBD’s busiest precincts. The dramatic transformation of this new, supersized and unified lobby unites ground floor levels of the three buildings with amenities of the highest quality.
Original, Indigenous artworks, premium quality, inspired design soft furnishings, natural materials and lighting provide a welcoming and dynamic environment to work in and enjoy. The lobby offers a choice of meeting spaces, quiet zones, social hubs and food and bar offerings. It will also be an active space supporting a range of events.
FDC have proudly delivered this landmark project in conjunction with client ISPT, Shead Management, Norman Disney Young, Aurecon and Fender Katsalidis Mirams Architects.
- Steel atrium across the three buildings
- Relocation of the 345 building cooling towers to the roof of 363 George Street
- Services upgrades to the 345 George Street and Atrium of 363 George Street
- Feature lighting to be programmed based on movement and activity within the lobby and also programmable events
- Concrete slab infill throughout 345 George to provide additional lettable area for ISPT
- Construction of high end retail tenancies for the precinct
- Installation of feature escalators and lifts with architectural metal cladding
- Feature stonework in the lobby
- Premium quality, inspired design soft furnishings, natural materials and lighting
ISPTView Printable PDF