Fashion Biz is one of Australasia’s largest suppliers of corporate apparel with storage and distribution centres in Auckland, Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney.
FDC was appointed to design and construct Fashion Biz’s new Sydney distribution centre, comprised of three connected warehouses totalling some 17,500sqm of warehousing space, 2,500sqm of office space and 6,000sqm of external hardstand.
Integral to the client’s requirements was the need to install an internal mezzanine racking system over three levels which resulted in extensive fire engineering and consultation with the NSW Fire Brigade.
A further challenge was to provide early access to Fashion Biz as they had to relocate all their stock from their existing facility which was subject to lease expiry.
- 3 level Internal mezzanine racking system
- Three connected warehouses with integrated office
- 17,500sqm warehouse; 2,500sqm office
- Extensive external hardstand of 6,000sqm
- Extensive fire engineering consultation required
17,500 sqm warehouse, 2,500 sqm office space and 6,000 sqm external hardstand
Fashion BizView Printable PDF