The property owners sought an integrated solution to an upgrade of this large suburban shopping centre.
Within an occupied environment, FDC worked with management and retailers to refurbish the centre, including facade, flooring, lighting, fire safety upgrade, electrical switchboards, mechanical, a new lift and multiple shop fronts.
Dee Why now boasts a more modern and flowing shopping precinct, with works undertaken whilst the centre was operational.
- Refurbishment of shopping centre
- Façade, flooring, lighting, fire, safety upgrade
- Electrical switchboards, mechanical upgrade
- New lifts installed
- Multiple shop fronts erected
- Works undertaken whist centre operational
Dee Why Shopping CentreView Printable PDF