Crown Equipment is a leading provider of material handling equipment throughout the Asia Pacific region. This project is located in Smithfield.
The building consists of a warehouse and two levels of office space. Works required demolition of the existing fitout, and installation of new ceilings, floor finishes, workstations and break out areas. The existing amenities and showers were also upgraded to comply with relevant standards and BCA requirements.
The warehouse was upgraded to meet fire compliance regulations which required the installation of a new hose reel system including pump and hydrant system with booster pump. The existing car parking was improved to provide an additional four spaces. The scope of works also included painting the facade of the building.
- Office fitout over two levels
- Installation of new ceilings and floor finishes
- Upgrade of existing amenities to BCA requirements
- Warehouse upgrade to meet fire compliance
- Car park improved to provide additional spaces
- Facade repainted
1,100sqm warehouse; 600sqm office
- 2015 Winner
- Best Refurbishment / Renovation / Extension $5M - $10M (NSW)