FDC (SA) have completed the fitout of Australian Institute of Architects’ office, Level 2, 15 Leigh Street, Adelaide.
The Australian Institute of Architects works to improve Australia’s built environment by promoting and creating quality sustainable designs, playing a major role with shaping the future.
A refurbished foyer and kitchen with newly polished concrete floors, provides staff with a fresh environment. The open plan workspace includes a refurbished kitchen, meeting room, private office and boardroom. To enhance sustainability and waste reduction, existing joinery and exposed brick were restored and reused within the space.
FDC delivered this project in conjunction with Hamish Price Architects.
Photography: Trim Photography
- New open-plan office, meeting room and boardroom
- Foyer, kitchen and library with newly polished concrete floors
- Use of existing elements in the space
- Restoration of exposed bricks for industrial aesthetic
- Custom decals and LED lighting
Australian Institute of ArchitectsView Printable PDF