FDC (QLD) have completed the fitout of 201 Charlotte Street, Brisbane.
The 1,200sqm project included the refurbishment of the ground floor retail area and a services upgrade. Laneway structural steel portal frames were also installed along with decorative aluminium angles and lighting. A goods lift has also been refitted to PWD compliant design.
- The demolition of the existing ground floor retail tenancies and strip back to cold shell design for 2 tenancies
- New retail services upgrades included Gas & Electrical supply/metering works
- Creation of new End of Trip facilities with PWD and shower/locker bike storage
- External façade works involved full demolition of existing outdoor dining and entry areas
- Modifications to existing façade awnings & new planter bed
- Bench seat and tiling works
16 weeksView Printable PDF