Contracts Administrator (ACT)
FDC are looking for an experienced Contracts Administrator to join our Canberra team on a full time permanent basis. You will be required to manage the administrative and contractual duties of the allocated projects and support the wider project team.
- Preparation of contracts for subcontractors and amending discrepancies
- Identifying scope of works
- Ordering / Purchasing materials
- Planning and scheduling trades
- Monitoring progress throughout projects
- Updating clients and trades
- Administrative support for the Site Manager
- Conducting and assisting in site inspections
Salary offer to commensurate with experience.
The successful candidate will ideally demonstrate;
- Tertiary qualification, preferably Building or Engineering or Trade qualification with further relevant education.
- Three years experience in a similar role or contract administration
- Professional presentation
- Proactive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Holds a current drivers license
If you hold the above mentioned skills and experience we invite you to submit your covering letter and resume using the form below.
Please be advised that due to the large number of emails that we regularly receive, we regret that we are only able to contact suitable candidates.