FDC (QLD) were proud to be one of the event sponsors of the Corporate Rugby Tens again in 2014 in aid of the Prostate Cancer Foundation. The charity day was held at GPS Rugby Club, Ashgrove.
Industry leaders from across the property, corporate and construction sectors joined forces for a competitive day of Corporate Rugby Tens. Winner of the competition was Deloitte and second place was Sedgman Yeats.
Over $7,300 was raised for the charity through a raffle that FDC organised. A special thanks to the following organisations that provided the following donations:
• Winning Appliances (Nespresso Coffee Machine)
• Winning Appliances Fortitude Valley (Fisher & Paykel Bar Fridge full of Heineken beer)
• Good Guys Capalaba (iPod and $50 Good Guys voucher)
• Harvey Norman Commercial Brisbane (Stanley Rogers Cutlery Set)
• FDC Construction & Fitout QLD (120cm Full High Definition LED TV)
To learn more about the Prostate Cancer Foundation and support this great cause, please click here.