In the spirit of bringing cheer to children, the project team at our Royal Far West Centre for Child Health and Learning site in Manly, Sydney delivered baskets of Easter goodies to children via our on-site tower crane on Wednesday. Royal Far West is a charity that provides integrated health, education and disability services through a combination of residential, remote and in-community programs. We hope that these treats brighten little lives this Easter. We wish you and your loved ones a very happy and safe Easter.
- FDC (QLD) sweeps MBA ‘Housing and Construction Awards’ in Brisbane
- Walk With Us: FDC donation-matching for Abbotsford Convent heritage walkway restoration
- FDC (WA) complete full lobby refurbishment of 140 St Georges Terrace
- FDC host NAWIC site tour of University of Sydney’s new Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences building
- FDC proud to deliver Stylecraft and StylecraftHOME Melbourne showrooms