FDC’s Construction division continues to maintain their position as a leading Design and Construct builder in the Industrial market with over 200,000sqm of industrial projects being constructed across Australia in 2016.
The projects are being built across all of the Eastern states of Australia and cover the full spectrum of Industrial structures, ranging from small units, technical facilities for heavy industry, distribution centres and high-bay warehouses.
In all instances FDC have been engaged on a Design and Construct basis, which enables them to apply their vast experience as a builder of Industrial projects to deliver the best project for the client’s intended purpose. Some current projects include:
– An immense 70,000sqm distribution centre which includes 11,000sqm of 36m high, fully automated highbay racking for IKEA
– A bespoke 13,500sqm facility for Collins Transport which includes temperature controlled freezer / chiller / ambient warehouse and distribution centre with workshops, refuelling facilities and drivers’ quarters
– A highly technical fitout of a 5,000sqm workshop and maintenance facility for Mulgoa Quarries
– An entire industrial estate comprised of over 27,000sqm over three buildings for DEXUS in Queensland
– An 11,000sqm spec shed built for Stockland, an ASX listed property trust
– An 11,700sqm extension of an existing facility for Toll Group in Victoria. This is another repeat project for global logistics group Toll, with previous projects being completed in both QLD and NSW.
– Numerous other projects currently under construction or in design
Our status as a market leader in industrial construction is recognised by our industry peers, with FDC receiving numerous awards from the Master Builders Association for their industrial projects (amongst others), including Best Industrial Building $10M – $20M, 3 years in a row.