FDC Construction & Fitout have been engaged by Cromwell Property Group under a Design & Construct Lump Sum contract for the construction of a new 187 room Hotel as part of major repositioning of the Northpoint site in North Sydney. The existing site consists of a 43 storey Commercial Tower, low-rise retail precinct, and 6 level basement carpark.
The $100M+ construction project consists of the following:
- Demolition of the existing retail structure
- Strengthening of the existing structure & foundations
- New construction of a 187 room Hotel including:
- Rooftop pool and bar
- New retail and restaurant offerings
- Conversion of existing space to create through site links from Pacific Hwy to Miller St. and incorporation of a new Supermarket and Food Court.
At present, demolition & strengthening works have commenced on site with the new construction due to commence mid/late 2016.
FDC are delighted to have secured this landmark project in the heart of the North Sydney CBD, and look forward to its completion in early 2018.