FDC have undertaken the Design and Construction of Canberra Park; a student accommodation facility located on the corner of the Federal Highway & Old Well Station Road, Gungahlin.
The project is being built in three stages:
- Stage 1—Student and group accommodation and food/dining hall
- Stage 2—Holiday Park with all facilities, cabins and sites
- Stage 3—Hotel
Overall, the development site covers 124,000sqm and is due for completion in March 2017.
The purpose built Canberra school and group accommodation and dining hall facility, will assist to meet the demand for accommodation for groups visiting Canberra.
The project is being delivered in conjunction with FreeSpirit Resort and Holiday Parks, nettletontribe and Northrop Engineers.
For more information about Canberra Park, please visit http://canberrastudentaccommodation.com.au/
- 102 student accommodation rooms (for 408 students)
- 40 teachers rooms (for 72 teachers)
- 12 coach driver rooms (for 12 coach drivers)
- A dining hall and commercial kitchen
- Maintenance building and an undercover coach parking area for up to 12 coaches
FreeSpirit Resort and Holiday ParksView Printable PDF