Austereo is the largest broadcaster in Australia, with two national networks. After a highly successful and ground-breaking fitout in Sydney, Austereo entrusted their new Melbourne studio and office fitout to FDC.
The 2,600sqm fitout covered 22 studios, plus open plan workspaces, guest facilities, multiple meeting rooms, breakout zones and numerous creative spaces. It is considered a leading edge technology fitout, with the latest in digital broadcast services supported by supplementary electrical and mechanical infrastructure.
Strong branding for Fox and Triple M feature throughout, as does creative use of colour, graphics, lighting and furniture. This fitout demonstrates FDC’s ability to work successfully with a client nationally, leveraging practical and commercial experience to mutual benefit and FDC Mechanical.
- Leading edge technology fitout including 22 studios
- Open plan workspace and multiple meeting rooms
- Guest facilities, breakout areas and creative space
- Supplementary electrical and mechanical infrastructure
- Extensive use of graphics
- Feature lighting
- MBAV Award Winner
- 2009 Winner
- Best Shop & Office Fitout