Site Manager / Foreman, Fitout & Refurbishment (NSW)
FDC is looking for an experienced Site Manager/Foreman to join our Sydney Fitout and Refurbishment team on a full time permanent basis.
Depending on the experience of the successful candidate, you may manage smaller scale projects, act as a number 2 on larger scale schemes or lead larger scale schemes independently. You will be reporting directly to the Project Manager.
- Overseeing of site and coordination of all subcontractors.
- Reading of construction plans and drawings.
- Liaising with clients, Architects, Consultants, Designers etc
- Establishing the site with OHS requirements including on site inductions.
- Ensuring productivity, efficiency and timeframes are being met on site
- Lead, support and mentor staff
- Scheduling and managing deliveries
- Communicating and developing strong relationships with site team and internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaison with the commercial team to identify variations and claims
- Site progress inspections
Salary offer to commensurate with experience.
The successful candidate will require:
- Ideally you will have 3 years + experience within the Fitout/refurbishment sector
- Trade background
- Site foreman/supervisor experience on fitout and/or refurbishment projects
- A strong attention to detail
- The ability to run site to budget and deadline
- You will need to be a great multi tasker able to prioritise workloads and effectively allocate resources.
- A clear understanding of the building process
- A positive and friendly attitude
- Ability to work autonomously and as a team
If you hold the above mentioned skills and experience we invite you to submit your covering letter and resume using the form below.
Please be advised that due to the large number of emails that we regularly receive, we regret that we are only able to contact suitable candidates.