Senior Project Manager, Construction (NSW)
FDC’s Construction Division in Sydney is seeking experienced Senior Project Managers.
As a Senior Project Manager you will need to:
- Apply a range of project management skills including planning, relationship management, administration, and design to achieve the successful implementation of defined projects to required functional and quality standards while meeting completion dates and budgets.
- Be responsible for managing the administration of contracts for Construction projects
- Ensure that FDC’s contractual obligations are met and contracts are administered in accordance with FDC’s reporting systems
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Preparing, submitting and reviewing a comprehensive monthly Project Report to highlight project status
- Ensure site team members, contractors and consultants are working in accordance with FDC, client and legislative requirements
- Planning site establishment functionality to incorporate site security, project timelines and OH&S and Environmental issues before commencement on site
- Taking actions to maintain the site in a well presented, clean, orderly and safe condition
- Ensuring all opportunities for FDC marketing signage are implemented
- Ensuring Site team drive the Project in accordance with the Target construction programme
- Managing projects to ensure work is performed in accordance with agreed/approved plans & specifications
- Preparing a detailed Construction Program including milestones to track progress
- Maintaining or improving margins by implementing effective control processes and cost reduction measures
- Providing clients and FDC management with accurate and timely reports on progress
- Acting in accordance with FDC policy to effectively avoid disputes to effectively avoid disputes wherever possible and speedily resolve those that do occur
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of FDC processes
- Ensuring timely presentation of invoicing documentation
- Maintaining accurate and retrievable records of all project related meetings, issues and correspondence
To find out more about this role or to apply for this role, please submit your covering letter using the form below.
Please be advised that due to the large number of emails that we regularly receive, we regret that we are only able to contact suitable candidates.