Senior Contracts Administrator, Construction (NSW)
FDC’s Construction Division in Sydney is seeking experienced Senior Contracts Administrators.
As a Senior Contracts Administrator you will be responsible for managing the administration of contracts for Construction projects and ensuring that FDC’s contractual obligations are met and contracts are administered in accordance with FDC’s reporting systems.
Your duties will include:
- Preparing planning permit and other relevant documents for submission to council for construction projects
- Working in conjunction with the Project Manager to develop effective programs for all on-site work
- Monitoring all financial aspects of the contract to ensure projects run to budget including:
o Issuing Purchase Orders
o Early reporting of Trade Lettings/Variations
o Approval of Contractor Invoices
o Producing Progress Claims both draft and tax.
- Developing and issue draft progress reports to clients on monthly basis to enable client acceptance prior to production of an FDC tax invoice
- Preparation of monthly reports for the Project Manager to provide accurate details of the project’s financial and OH&S status including:
o Cost to complete reports
o Divisional deliverables
o Safety reports
- Administering the initial phase of the project in a timely manner to ensure contractors are made aware of calls for “expressions of interest”, plans and specifications are provided and quotes are correlated
- Compiling a tender analysis for each subcontractor on the project
- Maintaining and update records of all correspondence related to contract activity
- Subcontracting administration including:
o Issuing subcontracts
o Dealing with subcontractors
o Shop Drawing document control
To be considered for the role of Contract Administrator you will require:
- Sound knowledge of the construction market including sub contractors etc.
- Good man-management skills with the ability to motivate & drive direct & sub-contract labour
- Highly skilled in WHS and IR
- Client-focused approach
To apply for this role, please submit your cover letter and resume online.
Please be advised that due to the large number of emails that we regularly receive, we regret that we are only able to contact suitable candidates.